Imported from Sweden, Ojbro Vantfabrik socks combine the rich traditions of Scandinavian knitting and folk art to create patterns that tell a fascinating story about the rustic charms of Nordic life and history. Beyond their attractive looks, Ojbro's mittens and socks are some of the softest and warmest you will find.
This pattern is inspired by the everyman’s right, a Swedish symbol here depicted by the king of the forest in dialogue with the raven. All our patterns are inspired by and colored in nature's own colors.
- 70% Merino Wool 25% Nylon 5% Spandex
- Imported from Sweden
- Beautifully designed Merino wool boot socks by artist Åse Öjbro
- Each pattern is inspired by Swedish folk art and tells a story about the rustic charms of Nordic life
- Medium is Canada's Women's Shoe Size 5.5-9.5 or Canada's Men's Shoe Size 4.5-7.5
- Large is Canada's Women's Shoe Size 10-12.5 or Canada's Men's Shoe Size 8- 12.5
- You may go up a size to accommodate larger calves