The pattern “Ringdans” (Ring Dance) is inspired by the folk song: “the maiden is dancing with red gull ribbons" written by Hugo Alvfen. Designer Åse Öjbro wanted to evoke her childhood memories with her family dancing around the Christmas tree. Three generations holding hands together: children, mothers, fathers, ants, uncles and grand parents.
- 70% Merino Wool 25% Nylon 5% Spandex
- Imported from Sweden
- Beautifully designed Merino wool boot socks by artist Åse Öjbro
- Each pattern is inspired by Swedish folk art and tells a story about the rustic charms of Nordic life
- Medium is Canada's Women's Shoe Size 5.5-9.5 or Canada's Men's Shoe Size 4.5-7.5
- Large is Canada's Women's Shoe Size 10-12.5 or Canada's Men's Shoe Size 8- 12.5
- You may go up a size to accommodate larger calves