Made in Sweden Ojbro Vantfabrik over the knee socks combine the rich traditions of Scandinavian knitting and folk art to create patterns that tell a fascinating story about the rustic charms of Nordic life and history. Beyond their attractive looks, Ojbro's mittens, hats and socks are some of the softest and warmest you will find.
The Lycksele pattern is inspired by traditional Sami folk art in Lapland and named after the first community formed south of Lapland in 1607. Lycksele celebrated its 400 year anniversary in 2007 and has always been known as an important meeting place.
- 70% Merino Wool 25% Nylon 5% Spanded
- Beautifully designed Merino wool boot socks by artist Åse Öjbro
- Each pattern is inspired by Swedish folk art and tells a story about the rustic charms of Nordic life
- Certified OEKO-Tex Yarns which have been tested for harmful substances and also manufactured under sustainable working conditions.
- 24" long
- Small is North America's Women's Shoe Size 5-8 or Men's Shoe Size 4-7
- Medium is North America's Women's Shoe Size 8-10 or Men's Shoe Size 7.5-9
- Large is North America's Women's Shoe Size 10.5-12 or Men's Shoe Size 9.5- 11
- You may go up a size to accommodate larger legs