Imported from Sweden, Ojbro Vantfabrik socks combine the rich traditions of Scandinavian knitting and folk art to create patterns that tell a fascinating story about the rustic charms of Nordic life and history. Beyond their attractive looks, Ojbro's mittens and socks are some of the softest and warmest you will find.
The Gotland pattern is inspired by the ancient Gotland Russ ponies that have existed on Sweden's largest island for more than 5000 years. These beautiful creatures are the only breed of pony native to Sweden and can be seen depicted on the mitten in a decorative horse pattern with two-coloured ribs on the wrists to illustrate tree trunks.
- 70% Merino Wool 25% Nylon 5% Spandex
- Imported from Sweden
- Beautifully designed Merino wool boot socks by artist Åse Öjbro
- Each pattern is inspired by Swedish folk art and tells a story about the rustic charms of Nordic life
- Medium is Canada's Women's Shoe Size 5.5-9.5 or Canada's Men's Shoe Size 4.5-7.5
- Large is Canada's Women's Shoe Size 10-12.5 or Canada's Men's Shoe Size 8- 12.5
- You may go up a size to accommodate larger calves