Imported from Sweden, Ojbro Vantfabrick socks combine the rich traditions of Scandinavian knitting and folk art to create patterns that tell a fascinating story about the rustic charms of Nordic life and history. Beyond their attractive looks, Ojbro's mittens and socks are some of the softest and warmest you will find.
The pattern "Ekshärad" is named after a small village in Sweden known for its famous 17th century wood church with a graveyard that holds 500 iron crosses shaped like 'trees of life'. The design is inspired by the iron crosses and the tree of life symbol that represents the history of the region.
- 70% Merino Wool 25% Nylon 5% Spandex
- Imported from Sweden
- Beautifully designed Merino wool boot socks by artist Åse Öjbro
- Each pattern is inspired by Swedish folk art and tells a story about the rustic charms of Nordic life
- Medium is Canada's Women's Shoe Size 5.5-9.5 or Canada's Men's Shoe Size 4.5-7.5
- Large is Canada's Women's Shoe Size 10-12.5 or Canada's Men's Shoe Size 8- 12.5
- You may go up a size to accommodate larger calves